CHS PMO-ians

CHS PMO-ians

Tuesday, November 24

Cannot go KL Contemporary Music Festival '09 .... T_T sad

me sad cuz i can't go to the music festival ,me need to do alot of work ...hehe >< . Luckily i can play computer games and of course practise my "yangqin" for the "huang he xie zhou qu" and "la sa xing" .It is hard for me but i think that i can do it well . Time runs fast and now is November of 2009 !! yay! my birthday is coming soon , i wish to have a birthday gift (if some1 can give me la ... hehe) but sadly i have a test on that day . Haha ,both birthday girl and candidates ............. XD . All the festive that we can celebrate is coming soon (christmas, newyear and more .... ) , wish all of you happy holidays !! i have three wishes for my birthday this year , that is:
1. i wish that next year there will be more juniors in both yangqin and percussion groups . 
2. i wish that next year our concert will be sucessful .
3. hehe ..... secret .....shhhhhh .

                                                                                                                             Caring and Sharing
                                                                                                                                by me !! hehe ...XD

No comments: